Southern-Steel Fabrication

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Miscellaneous Metal Works



These are a couple of photo's of some things I finished up on this week. The outside photo is me in front of the new sign base I built for a local insurance agency. It fit right onto the installed anchors that were placed in the concrete base. When everything goes right together, I'm always glad I measured accurately in the field and in the shop.

The other is an octagonal water fountain base slash tank. I developed the pattern for this tank and was pleased with how nice every thing fit together. Besides that it holds water doesn't leak and definately is one of a kind.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Mark! You did a great job on Chloe's room!! Can wait to see you in July!
    Joanne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home