Southern-Steel Fabrication

Sunday, June 11, 2006

21ST Annual Pioneer Power Days






Just a few shots of the Pioneer Power Days. We were almost washed out, but it was still tremendous fun. Saturday it rained all day and dampened the hopes of the tractor enthusiasts, but Jim Marsh and I keep things movin' on in the blacksmiths shop. Let me explain the pictures:

Top photo: View looking into the blacksmith's shop
2ND photo: View of the forge area
3RD photo: Southern Steel's hardware display
4TH photo: 1912 Case steam tractor getting warmed up and ready for the day. In the background is the blacksmith's shop.

5TH photo: A partial view of some of the shepards hooks I built for the show.

Please disregaurd the dates on the photo's. I took these photo's with my new camera and I was in such a hurry to try it out that I didn't set the date. Sorry. I didn't get any photos of me working at the forge, because most of the time I was too busy to break the camera out. A good close to a great weekend. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home