Southern-Steel Fabrication

Sunday, February 11, 2007

All the King's Horses.....and other mentionables



Just thought I'd share a few of the latest projects. Made a few of these large horses to adorn a wooden gate. Made a "miniature" just for giggles.

Also shown is the snowy path to my shop, which by the time of this posting is even snowier. Odd thing occurred though....as I was walking towards my shop one morning, I discovered a unique "valentine" rose growing out of the snow. I know Punxatawney Phil said spring was coming.....but this spring flower jumped out real quick. Also shown is a custom shelf I fabricated this weekend.
Bet ya can't guess who it was for. Hopefully I'll be in touch soon....till then.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger Kirsten said…

    You are fearless in your use of color! I'm impressed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home