Southern-Steel Fabrication

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007. YEAR TO GET IN GEAR!



Ah.....a new year. We roll along to the bottom of the calender, then pop right back up on top of another year. I love it! Well this year I hope to follow my own advise "Year to get in gear". Don't misconstrue this as my online resolution, but rather my hopeful attempt to squeeze every last bit out of this year as possible, even though it is just beginning. This is Southern Steel's 4TH official year in business, so I want to make it the best year yet, Lord willing!

Pictured above are a few of the projects I knocked out today. A couple of signature roses, and a custom sign. This year I'd really like to hone in on some spectacular projects like most of you, I just want to make sure I challenge myself and use these challenges and the creative flow to push myself in new directions.

Which direction? That's part of the fun in exploring! Till next time may your steel be hot, and your temper be cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home