Southern-Steel Fabrication

Sunday, October 02, 2005

MY NEW ANVIL



After 2 years of searching....ah I have a anvil worth writing about. Its a 125# ACME brand and rings as sweet as a church bell. I was so anxious to try it out this weekend that I haven't even got a decent stand built for it yet....not to worry though maybe I'll get a chance to fab one shortly. The anvil this replaces was my 75# Vulcan...which has served me admirably and will always remind me of what I started with. I was so tickled to get my hands on this ACME, one of the edges needs a little dressing but the face is as smooth and flat as anyone could ever hope for, not a ding or mark anywhere on the face! My neighbors however may not be as tickled as I am about this though!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What man couldn't love an anvil? Something to bang on. Yeeoooohhh!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home